- June 1st - July 31st
- 8 hrs/week (unpaid)
- Meetings in Huntington Beach on Mondays & Wednesdays from 9am-1pm
- Must be physically present to all meetings and punctual
- This internship will have oversight and direction, but you will be given independence to own your internship.
- If you have a vacation planned, please let me know and we can try to work something out for the vacation days you have planned.
- Throughout and upon completion of this internship, I will be sharing with you the mindset to succeed and help get you get a job or another internship you want at a company you love. If you take this internship seriously, I will go out of my way to personally help you and share all my connections with you and ensure you are more equipped for graduation than anyone else out there.
- I will give you a glowing reference letter and be able to speak to future employers making reference calls if needed
- Additionally, I will be offering full and part-time paid positions in the Fall and interns will be given first priority.
LIST OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- Past Experience: position under marketing/recruitment team is a plus, but not required
- Requirements: have an idea of trending designs, as well as what you think will be trending in future seasons
- Utilize trending brands, retailers, instagram/pinterest, etc to come up with potential new and unique designs.
- Generate new designs on a weekly basis for game days, recruitment, philanthropy, formals, parents weekend, etc.
- You will be collaborating with the Fashion Design Intern to identify what designs go well with each clothing style.
- Past experience: being the go-to girl/guy that captures the perfect photos/angles for your friends, always knowing what places, poses and backgrounds to photograph
- In charge of all aspects of photo shoots. Create a vision & location, recruit people who will be in the photos, and manage shoot details.
- Create a portfolio of stock photography as a means to mock-up new designs on frequently ordered styles of apparel.
- Capture photos of various events, and be responsible for new web content.
- Use of DSLR Cameras is a plus, but not necessary. You will be provided with a camera if needed.
MARKETING MANAGER (2 available):
- Past experience: managing an Instagram other than your own preferred
- Requirements: must know how to run Facebook/Instagram/Pinterest
- Execute target social media strategy through posts & stories on all forms of social media.
- Come up with creative promotions that can be marketed through all social media platforms.
- Identify & implement strategies to gain new customers, as well as focus on how we can retain and provide current customers service before, during and after apparel orders.
- Generate a vision for new content by working with photography intern to assist with photo shoots.
- Your overall goal will be to increase brand visibility & reachability.
- Past experience: building or working on websites
- Requirements: must be creative & technically inclined
- Revamp current website by creating the look, layout, and features to be aesthetically pleasing & functional/easy-to-navigate.
- Oversee maintenance & additions throughout the summer (may include promotions, new designs, news, etc.)
- Knowledge of Shopify is a plus.
- Requirements: know how to use Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop; must be a quick learner with software
- Depending on skillset, you may be responsible for turning existing ideas into an actual logo using Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Responsible for creating desired mockups during the order process so that chapters can visualize what they are wanting. You will be taking the logos/designs and placing them on various clothing styles.
- Have an eye for sizing/fonts and placement of logos on each styles.
- Past experience: fashion design major
- Requirements: must have expressed interest in fashion and trends
- Works directly with the owner!
- Assist in generating ideas for fall game day apparel.
- Identify fashion trends for Fall '19 and Spring '20.
- Choose styles to be produced for the sorority market.
- Work with the Design Curator to pair designs with apparel styles.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to include: name, city you'll be in over summer and desired internship.